Assessment and Training: Everything DiSC Workplace®
The Everything DiSC Workshop® is a practical approach to improving employee communication, developing stronger relationships and creating a healthier organization. This assessment is used for team building, employee communication, conflict management, motivation, productivity, career development, building a collaborative work environment.
This tool helps leaders realize it’s not just about me; it’s about my relationships. Leaders will gain insights into your own behavior and that of others, understand and appreciate the styles of the people you work with, learn how to communicate and persuade more effectively and create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC® styles.
- 20-page workplace-specific report that focuses on your priorities and strengths as well as those of others.
- Provides clear strategies for building more effective relationships.
- The language of the narrative is supportive, personalized and easily understood.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
- Learn more about your style and to compare your style to colleagues via MyEverythingDiSC.com
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
If you’re working with upper management or on a program in leadership development, we recommend Work of Leaders. It incorporates both the DiSC® model and a leadership model. It can be the foundation of an entire leadership development program.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they have an impact on their effectiveness. The assessment includes Everything DiSC® items plus 75 Work of Leaders items.
- Your Leadership Style
- Leadership Behaviors
- Leadership Strengths
- Leadership Challenges
Everything DiSC® Management
If you want to work with new managers, a team of managers, or a manager and his or her staff, this profile can be the basis of a strong training workshop.
- Your DiSC® Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
Everything DiSC® Sales
Almost everyone is involved in sales, even if it’s only to sell their own ideas, skills, or innovations. This assessment is great to use with people who need practice in flexing their own style and reaching outside their own preferences and priorities to meet those they want to influence.
The report covers three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC® Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style