Assessment and Training: EQi 2.0®
The Emotional Quotient Inventory® (EQ-i 2.0®) is the world’s leading assessment tool used for assessing emotional and social intelligence and an excellent way to understand the emotional competencies of an individual. It is a ‘self-rater’ instrument, versus the multi-rater EQ 360®. The EQ-i 2.0® provides you with a picture of how you operate emotionally, your areas of strength and potential areas for development. There are many ways to develop your EQ competencies.
Explore and develop your EQ capacities. The EQ-i 2.0® Assessment is an excellent development tool. Choose the comprehensive EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Report if you are part of a team, management professional, frontline supervisor or new to the workforce. Then work with an EQ Executive Coach to show you where to invest your time and effort to achieve optimum development results.
EQ-i helps you change directions. Change happens. Sometimes change happens to us. Sometimes change is something that we make happen. Developing EQ competencies such as Flexibility, Assertiveness, Independence, Decision-making and Optimism can help you change directions and realize new goals.
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure participants level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting participants up for success