Assessment: EQi 360®
Like the EQ-i 2.0®, the EQ 360® measures the same fifteen EQ competencies. It’s a self-report assessment combined with the perceptions of people around you. For this reason, the EQ 360® is also known as a Multi-Rater Assessment. The Multi-Rater or 360-degree assessment combines your own perceptions of your EQ with the perceptions of others who know you well who are 360 degrees around you. Once you have decided to take the EQ 360®, you are sent instructions on how to select and categorize your raters as well as instructions to take the EQ-i 2.0®. Once your raters have completed their ratings, we then create the report and contact you to review your results.
- Generate a total EI score from your supervisor, peers, others and direct reports with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure participants level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting participants up for success