Assessment: The Hardiness Resilience Gauge™ (HRG™)
The Hardiness Resilience Gauge™ (HRG™) is grounded in over 30 years of research and development and provides valuable insight into an individual’s level of hardiness and their ability to cope with stressful and unexpected situations. The HRG™ focuses on the three C’s – Control, Commitment, and Challenge. The three C’s of Hardiness represent the key qualities that people high in hardiness possess. They believe they have control over the events they experience. They commit to seeing the world as meaningful and interesting, and they view challenges and change as growth opportunities. The HRG™ is a scientifically rigorous tool that demonstrates exceptional reliability and validity. The HRG™ focuses on the impact of a person’s hardiness across multiple domains in their life and supports a wide variety of coaching and development situations.
- An introduction to hardiness and the HRG™ model
- An overview and interpretation of a user’s total hardiness score
- A detailed personalized interpretation for each of the 3 subscales and strategies for developing each component of hardiness
- Information on the balance between a user’s subscale scores and interpretations of the potential impact of imbalances
- An Action Plan Page
- A leadership and hardiness page, focused on strategies leaders can use to promote hardiness in their team members
"Sara was the featured speaker at a Professional Development Clinic for TeamWomenMN. She did a fabulous job leading a large group through an interactive session, motivating and encouraging, and providing specific information for establishing a "Personal Board of Directors," which every busy working woman should have in place! Sara was extremely professional and a delight to work with!"
Executive Director at Thielen Foundation